This is the second outing of partial results and Angel is consistent in the top spot, as well as Sam Pinto in the second. Marian Rivera, however, went down number 5 from last week’s number 3. She was replaced by Jennylyn Mercado who was previously at the 4th slot and on the fourth is Cristine Reyes, who was last week’s number 7.
Below is FHM Philippines - 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 partial results as of May 11, 2012:
1. Angel Locsin
2. Sam Pinto
3. Jennylyn Mercado
4. Cristine Reyes
5. Marian Rivera
6. Ellen Adarna
7. Solenn Heussaff
8. Bela Padilla
9. Valerie “Bangs” Garcia
10. Toni Gonzaga
You can still vote for your bet for this year's FHM Philippines' 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 :
- Election period is from April 1 to June 5, 2012. All readers of FHM, here or abroad, can vote and join the promo. To participate and earn entries for the promo, users must vote in the FHM 100 Sexiest. To view the list of candidates, visit www.fhm.com.ph.
- There are 3 ways to vote:
- Fill out ballots (only original ballots will be accepted) printed in FHM and mail them to FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2012 poll, Summit Media Office, 7/F Robinsons Cybergate Tower 3, Robinsons Pioneer Complex Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City 1550.
- Register and log on to www.fhm.com.ph, where you can vote for MARIAN RIVERA per day.
- Vote via SMS by texting "FHM VOTE20 Marian Rivera" or "FHM VOTE50 Marian Rivera" and send to 2640. Your PHP20 pesos is an equivalent of 40 votes and PHP50 pesos is equivalent to 100 votes!
- Web 1
- Ballot 10
- SMS 5, 40, 100
- Votes will be tallied by FHM and results will be announced in a special 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 supplement bundled together with FHM's July 2012 issue.
- Overall winner of the FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2012 poll will be the woman who gets the most votes across all editions of FHM worldwide. The FHM Philippines' Sexiest winner is the woman who garners the most votes in the nationwide poll.
- FHM Philippines reserves the right to block/prohibit/exclude votes entered though unscrupulous means such as electronic manipulation. Votes cast through these means will not be honored in the official tally.